Badger NAMA encourages all members to take advantage of the high-quality, professional programming available at NAMA events, such as the Fall Conference and Agri Marketing Conference. To help our members take advantage of this opportunity, our chapter will be awarding a scholarship to an active member whose participation at NAMA events is not financially supported by their employer.
Click HERE to download the 2019 National Conference Brochure.
- A $750 scholarship will be awarded to offset both registration and travel costs.
- An applicant must be a Badger Chapter member.
- Applications must be received 60 days prior to the start of the event.
- Registration, hotel and travel arrangements must be made by the winning applicant.
- The winner is expected to attend the entire event.
- The winner must show proof of conference registration, reservation at the event’s hotel as well as receipts for travel costs to receive reimbursement.
- The winner agrees to provide a blog post about their experience for the Badger NAMA blog. Facebook content would also be welcomed.
- Applicant’s company must not have paid for an employee to attend a national NAMA event in the last five years.
- Badger NAMA Board of Directors will determine if/how many any scholarships will be awarded.
- Winners will be notified at least 45 days prior to the event.
Applications must be received by 60 days prior to the event start.