In today’s competitive agri-marketing environment, it’s more important than ever that you stay connected to colleagues in the industry… for ideas, information and advancement. That’s where the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) comes in! Connect with other leading industry professionals – in marketing, advertising, public relations, media and more – to gain a unique perspective you simply can’t find elsewhere.
10 Reasons to join NAMA!
1. Connections – With NAMA, you’ll have regular opportunities to network with colleagues, customers and prospects within 24 chapters in six regions nationwide.
2. Ideas – There’s no better place to get the most recent industry innovations than through NAMA. At regular NAMA meetings, you can learn what’s working – and what’s not – from agri-marketing’s leading professionals.
3. Recognition – As a member of NAMA, you can gain exposure and recognition through the industry’s leading awards program – Best of NAMA.
4. Events – If you’re ready to “see and be seen,” then you won’t want to miss the Agri-Marketing Conference held annually in April and the NAMA Boot Camp and Fall Conference.
5. Professional Development – Seminars and webinars, as well as regular chapter meetings, cater to the unique needs of professionals in areas such as Marketing Communications; Product/Species Management; Public Relations and Sales.
6. Industry News – Stay “in the know” with a complimentary subscription to Agri Marketing magazine, NAMA’s electronic newsletter and a special Members Only section of National NAMA’s website.
7. Contacts – NAMA members receive the National Membership Directory… highly regarded as the most comprehensive directory of agri-marketers available.
8. Leadership Experience – Make the most of your membership by taking a leadership role on the chapter, regional or national levels. Several Leadership Workshops are offered annually to prepare new leaders and enrich the overall experience.
9. Mentor Opportunities – The student NAMA program has more than 30 student chapters in universities nationwide, which provide ample opportunity to share your enthusiasm for – and knowledge of – agri-marketing with young people.
10. Influence – NAMA members work together to improve the standards of practice… and learn new – and innovative – approaches to industry challenges.
Joining NAMA is simple. Just click here and you’re on your way!
Questions? Contact Badger NAMA Membership Chair Rebecca Gunderson (email@example.com).