The annual Agri-Marketing Conference is fast-approaching. Here’s what Badger NAMA members can look forward to at the conference:
- Great programming. Click this link to see the full schedule.
- Excitement around our student marketing teams from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. Want to wager a bet on them to place in the top six? You’ll help raise funds for ABEF and have a chance to win a $500 gift card. Learn more about the contest and enter your bets here.
- A celebration of good work. We know you’re curious about who will win the Best of NAMA.
- Vast networking opportunities. Connect with old friends and make new ones along the way.
- Good food. C’mon. We know you love BBQ.
- Dinner with Badger NAMA. Join us on Thursday, April 16 at BRGR Kitchen + Bar in the Power and Light District. Please meet in the lobby of the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center at 7:30 p.m. and we’ll head to the restaurant together. Dinner and transportation are on Badger NAMA. RSVP via Facebook or contact Sarah Duwe.
Not able to attend the Agri-Marketing Conference? Watch Badger NAMA’s Facebook page and #NAMA15 for conference updates and student agri-marketing competition results.