Don’t let registration fees stop you from attending the 2017 Agri-Marketing Conference. The Badger NAMA Chapter National Program Scholarship supports members whose participation at National NAMA events is not financially supported by their employer. Active Badger NAMA members are encouraged to apply for a scholarship to help cover costs incurred while attending National NAMA events.
Here are the details:
- A $1000 scholarship will be awarded to offset both registration and travel costs.
- Applicant must be a Badger Chapter member.
- Applications must be received by the deadline set by the Badger NAMA board for each national event.
- Registration, hotel and travel arrangements must be made by the winning applicant.
- The winner is expected to attend the entire event.
- The winner must show proof of conference registration, reservation at the event’s hotel as well as receipts for travel costs to receive reimbursement.
- The winner agrees to provide a blog post about their experience for the Badger NAMA blog. Facebook content would also be welcomed.
- Applicant’s company must not have paid for an employee to attend a national NAMA event in the last five years.
The application form can be found here. To be considered for a scholarship to attend the 2017 Agri-Marketing Conference, applications must be submitted to email@example.com no later than March 6, 2017.