Badger NAMA encourages all members to take advantage of the high-quality, professional programming available at the NAMA Fall Conference, September 19-21, in Milwaukee. To help our members take advantage of this opportunity, Badger NAMA will award up to five scholarships to active members whose participation at NAMA events would not otherwise be financially supported by their employers.
- A $350 scholarship will be awarded to offset the full registration cost.
- An applicant must be a Badger Chapter member (or join as part of his/her registration).
- Registration, hotel and travel arrangements must be made by the winning applicant.
- The winner must show proof of conference registration.
- The winner is expected to attend the entire event.
- The winner agrees to provide a blog post about their experience for the Badger NAMA blog. Facebook content would also be welcomed.
- Applicant’s employer must not have paid for an employee to attend the NAMA Fall Conference in 2016.
- Badger NAMA Board of Directors will determine if/how many any scholarships will be awarded.
- Winners will be notified before August 30.